Documentary & music photographer Kate Griffin
Kate is documentary photographer who found a niche in music and finds nothing more satisfying than capturing photographic stories of the humans and the norm.
Kate is available for documentary wedding photography, fun family photos, as well as band photos, editorial photography and event coverage.
She dislikes capsicum, tomato soup, and often talks about herself in the third person.
To make a booking, contact Kate Griffin on;
m. 0405 148 709 e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate knows many talented people, these are just a few:
- CC Hua – Web designer, photographer, patient person.
- Mike Hudson – SEO Yoda, photographer, and man of few but significant words.
- Kirsty Umback – Owner of The Raw Gallery, photographer, and just generally a good human.
- Bec Woolmer - Army wife and mother, blog writer and another really good human.
- Jeff Paine - IT Security dude, Mentor, photographer and gosh knows what else.
- Jade Pham – Writer, blogger, fascinating human.